Para español visiten Fiebre de Scrapbook, escribí ahí el tutorial para este proyecto.
Hi! Let me show you this super easy to make Monogram Letter Frames I made a few days ago.I love how they turned out, and the best part is that they were super easy and quick to make. I’ll show you step by step how I made them, but first let me give you the list of supplies:
- a frame (mine are 5x7 and got them at Hobby Lobby when they had their 50% off sale)
- scrapbook paper
- fabric or ribbon that matches your paper
- baker twine or other kind of colorful twine
- paper or fabric rosette
- a letter, this could be made of chipboard, wood, cork, or paper
- ruler, glue, scissors, hot glue gun, etc.
After the letter is glued down, you just take the glass out of the frame and put your project there instead. Now we can focus on decorating the frame, I cut a strip of burlap, but you can use any fabric or ribbon that goes well with your paper, and I added twine to accent.
Did you see how fast and easy that was?! I hope you make one and if you do I would love to see yours!