Monday, June 10, 2013

Scrapbook: {Winter}

Hi Ladies! How is everyone doing? This month I decided to participate in one of the Color Me Scrappy challenges. I had a couple of pictures that I took last winter that I’ve been wanting to use in a layout, fortunately the colors of this challenge go perfect with the gray tones of my pictures, I’m so lucky!

Hola Chicas! Cómo están? Qué me cuentan? Este mes me decidí en participar en uno de los retos de Color Me Scrappy. Tenía unas fotos que tome el invierno pasado y que quería ocupar en algún layout, afortunadamente los colores de este reto combinaban perfecto con el tono de mis fotos, que suerte verdad?! 

sketchBloomTones615

IMG_8691IMG_8694IMG_8695IMG_8696

5 comments:

  1. I really love how you used winter photos for this challenge! Your take on the sketch and color scheme is so beautiful! Thank you very much for playing along with us at Color Me Scrappy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the mix of your patterned papers and the negative die cut with the pattern backing. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow love this, great photo's and I love how you have used the colours and the sketch with this, stunning. Thank you for joining us at Color Me Scrappy this month
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on our color/sketch challenge! I love the doily and your background. And I do love winter days too ;)
    Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful layout with us at Color Me Scrappy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lounge the pictures you used with those colors. You did a great job with the sketch too. Thank you for joining us at Color Me Scrappy.

    ReplyDelete