Thursday, March 28, 2013

Decor: {Bunny Topiaries}

Para español visita Fiebre de Scrapbook,escribí este post ahí.
This month was my turn to host Craft Night. I got SO excited when I saw these bunny topiaries on Pinterest. My friends and I got together and made these beauties in less than 30 minutes! We were so happy with the final product. They were SUPER easy to make and they turned way cute ( I’m not going to post the step by step of this project, you we’ll have to go check out her blog).
Every year I like to do a little DIY to add to my seasonal décor. I think these guys are the perfect addition to my Easter and spring décor, what do you think?
Bunny Topiaries
I made five, two for me and three to give away with a cheesy note saying: “I hop you have a great Easter”
Bunny Topiaries 3

2 comments:

  1. Liza me encanta tu decoración de estación, a mi me falta organizarme porque los peques están mas grande y tienen mas actividades entonces yo mas viaje en el auto!! jajaja... aunque voy avanzando 3 proyectos nuevos... espero este feriado terminarlos!! un beso me gusto la idea de deseare feliz pascua a algún amigo y los conejitos estan muy lindos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bunnies turned out so perfectly, and think it's wonderful that the project was part of such a wonderful memory-making experience!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete