Thursday, February 7, 2013

Decor: {Love is in the Air}

Para español visita Fiebre de Scrapbook,escribí este post ahí.
I love February for two reasons. The first one because it’s the month of LOVE and the second it’s because we are a month closer to spring! These last three weeks winter has hit Michigan hard. It hasn’t stopped snowing! The only positive thing (since I hate the cold) is that the trees look SO beautiful with the snow on them. 
IMG_7974
I have a couple of decorations for Valentines. This is how I’m displaying them this year.
IMG_7969
IMG_7970 
IMG_7971 
IMG_7972 
I made the garland out of felt. Just cut the hearts and sew them toghether. Yes, it’s that simple!  Now, if you want something more challenging look at these garlands.
felt heart garland

main

So pretty!
Tomorrow a friend is coming over and we are making these cute paper heart trees.  I’ll post how mine turn out.
pino paple de corazones  

1 comment:

  1. Liza tan romantica y talentosa!! Sus deditos regordetes son muy talentosos jijiji... Ademas me encanto la foto de los arboles, se ven bellos!!! Un beso Liza, saludos Laura.

    ReplyDelete