Saturday, November 26, 2011

The Martha Stewart Side of Me: {Cousin’s Craft Night}

My hubby and I traveled to Connecticut to spend Thanksgiving weekend with my cousin LuAnn and her husband. We had a great time. It was so neat to see and spend quality time with them.
LuAnn and I HAD to have a craft night. It is so much fun to craft with family, I wish we lived closer. We started the night making her a “families are forever” sign. Then we focused on Christmas crafts. We made some Joy blocks and finished with some super cute Button Christmas Trees. Fun, Fun Night!
Mi esposo y yo viajamos a Connecticut para visitar a mi prima LuAnn y su esposo durante las festividades de Accion de Gracia. Lo pasamos tan bien. Fue genial poder verlos y pasar dias con ellos.
LuAnn y yo, porsupuesto TENIAMOS que hacer algun tipo de manualidades. Es tan entretenido hacer cosas en familia, me encantaria que vivieramos mas cerca. Empezamos haciendo uno letrero para ellos que dice “las familias pueden ser eternas”. Despues nos enfocamos en Navidad. Hicimos unos cubos que dicen Joy (gozo o alegria) y terminamos la noche con unos arbolitos de navidad hechos con botones. Super tiernitos!
Lu & Liza Crafting Away
Lu & Liza Crafting Away 2
Joy Blocks
Joy Blocks 1
Buttons Christmas Tree (2)
Buttons Christmas Tree

5 comments:

  1. AWWWWWWW come back to CT!!!!!!! We miss you guys and I want to craft some more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Que lindas las cosas que hicieron, se ven lindas las dos!!! Saludos, Cariños Laura ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome crafts...not a surprise tho...you always do wonderful at everything! Hugs a lot.
    Cherie (and Jeff)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the button Christmas tree! It reminds me of a craft I did with my kindergarteners two years ago. We also used buttons to make a similar looking tree. So adorable. Since then I've been meaning to make my own....now I might actually get around to it! Thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! You are a Christmas crafting genius! So glad I found your project via Centsational Girl.

    Please stop by for a visit to my blog. I am currently in the midst of a Gifts to Make series.

    Be Merry and Bright!

    ReplyDelete