Supplies: 12x24 piece of wood – Two 12x12 scrapbook paper - Vinyl - Paper that matches your scrapbook paper – small nails – 1 hanging hook.
1. Glue or Modpodge the paper to the front of your board.
2. With a Cricut or other cutting matching cut the words “Count” “Your” and “Blessings” and numbers from 1 to 20. I did different fonts and sizes.
3. Stick the letters and number on the board. I did vinyl instead of paper, because It is so easy to unstick and stick again to make sure things line up.
4. Place the nails under the numbers.
5. Cut tags with the Cricut if your cartridge has that option. Or make your own.
Now start writing in each tag all the things you are thankful for. There are enough tags for the whole family!!
I made an extra one for a friend