Monday, October 18, 2010

Guilt Trip

If you ask me I will tell you that my parents and brother-in-laws are awesome. It’s their awesomeness that is causing me guilt. They recently went on a 40 mile bike trip. They are in their fifties, I’m in my late twenties and seriously can’t bike for more than 10 minutes without complaining that the seat is uncomfortable . I let myself go, the only sit-up I do is to get out of bed! I’m sure a 10 yr old can beat me an an arm wrestling contest. I’m so physically lame. Mom and Dad you guys are a great example, I promise I’ll get up an hour earlier each day to exercise and stop embarrassing our family name!!
Cicletada 5
Cicletada 6
Cicletada 7
Cicletada 8
Cicletada
Cicletada 3
Cicletada 2
Cicletada 4

3 comments:

  1. Liza!! tu mami es a todo terreno!!! la felicitooo! se pasó! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is impressive! I also do one sit up every morning to get out of bed. Good Work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liza,
    Hahaha...you crack me up!! I am sure if a vote was taken your family would NOT think you were lame! :) YOU ARE AWESOME!! And I am impressed by anyone who can ride a bike for more than a couple minutes without it hurting their bumm...Love ya lots.
    Cherie (and Jeff)

    ReplyDelete