Thursday, February 5, 2009

A Little bit about myself.

Cherie tagged me a while ago, but now I have time to do this, so here it goes.

5 Things I was doing 10 years ago:

* I was celebrating my sweet sixteen.
*Dying my hair with blue highlights.
*Listening to Oasis, a lot.
*Returning to live in my hometown and reconnecting with childhood friends.
*Going to a new school and getting to know a group of girls not knowing that they would become
such important people in my life.


5 Things on my to do list for today:

I was babysitting for the past week and a half, from 7.30 to 7.00 so I haven't done any house cleaning for a week, my to do list today includes everything.

*Clean Bathrooms
* Do laundry
*Vacuum and do floors
*Dishes
*Do our budget. It is so boring to be a housewife!!


5 Snacks I love:

I'm not a snack kind of person.
*Potatoes Chips
*Wheat thins
*french fries


5 things I would do if I was a billionaire...

*Pay off our and family's debts. Maybe some friend's debts. Pay my sisters mortgages.
*Send our parents on a lifetime vacation. (at least two months of enjoyment)
*Travel the world, take Randy to Iguazu Falls in Brazil, go to Machu Pichu, Europe, India and Africa, maybe Asia I'm a little scared of going there, must be because I'm ignorant about Asia.
*Build our dream house in the U.S and Chile. Build a summer house in southern Chile.
*Start a business that allows us to be money independent. Tell Randy to stop working and create a scholarship in his name. Dedicate our life to do humanitarian work and support the charities that really touch me (Operation Smile, Nothing but Nets, Help-International, St. Jude and Teleton)

3 comments:

  1. You can find some comfort that the things you want to do as a billionaire you are or can do now!!!! See you tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mina yo tambien te tageeeee y no me pescaste!! no importa llorare de triteza en mi pillow :P jajaja...que divertido es leerte!!! oie no te habia contado que trabaje para Help International como voluntaria por dos meses? no tenia idea que te gustaba esa non-profit :) take care!! love u...teni ideas divertidas para valentines? quiero hacer algo cute pero no se me ocurre!!! mi cabeza es muy matematica=BORING!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed reading your "little bit of yourself"... I got very exited with the billionaire part..but now I would trade the lifetime vacation for a big HUG and a kiss from my lizzette mon amour...
    MISS YOU A LOT!!!!
    --Frank

    ReplyDelete